Welcome!  Hymns have been and continue to be a real source of inspiration to me.  My desire in this blog is to share special hymns with my readers hoping that the words will minister to them, especially in times of great personal need.  If one of these hymns ministers to you, please take time to leave a comment so that I know that my blog is helping others as much as it helps me. Sometimes I will also provide a link where you can go to hear the hymn played.  So, please join me here each week and sing along as we praise God together.

Sunday, April 24, 2016

THANK YOU!

The last hymn blog posted here was actually the 400th which I have written since I began this writing journey in 2008.  This blog was started as a hobby and I never expected that it would turn into a ministry that would attract 700 - 800 readers, like you, each week.  I am just an amateur researcher and writer, a retired math teacher, who wants to be used by the Lord in his senior years.  I pray that what I share may challenge and encourage you in your Christian walk.  When it does, I always appreciate comments which you may leave for me.  Thank you for faithfully visiting here each week and for sharing this site with others.  May the Lord bless you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found this blog a couple of weeks ago and I'm reading some posts every day.
I'm enjoying it very much because I appreciate those old inspired by God hymns!
It is so touching to know the stories and message behind those wonderful songs we often sing!
I think you have a marvelous way of introducing each one of them!
Congratulations for this amazing and beautiful work you do!


I dedicate to you a quotation from Bro. Branham that I like very much:

" I like good singing. I just love real good singing. I've always said, when I get to Heaven I want to get where they're singing, and listen. I never could get my fill of singing. You know, singing gives courage. You know that, don't you? The soldiers, when they're going to battle, you know what they do? They play music and sing, and things to give them courage. And when we're going to battle, we sing, and—and it gives us courage to go on. "
65-1031A - Leadership
Rev. William Marrion Branham
http://table.branham.org

KEEP GOING ON!

A reader all the way from Brazil.