Welcome!  Hymns have been and continue to be a real source of inspiration to me.  My desire in this blog is to share special hymns with my readers hoping that the words will minister to them, especially in times of great personal need.  If one of these hymns ministers to you, please take time to leave a comment so that I know that my blog is helping others as much as it helps me. Sometimes I will also provide a link where you can go to hear the hymn played.  So, please join me here each week and sing along as we praise God together.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

THANKS FROM THE "BLOGGER"

Please accept my sincere wishes for a very blessed Christmas and New Year. I began this blog almost two and a half years ago because I wanted to share with others some of the great hymns that have influenced my Christian growth and experience. I was also doing this because I was preparing hymns for monthly hymn sings which my wife and I have been leading for about six years at Pinebrook Bible Conference. I never realized that I would continue writing this long, completing about 125 of these weekly blogs. I also never expected that so many of you would actually take time to come and read these ramblings created by a non-musician amateur writer. So I have been amazed that weekly readership has now reached about 300! I find that humbling and say thank you for dropping by each week. My hope and prayer is that some of these blogs and hymns have touched your lives. I especially thank those who have posted anonymous responses sharing your reactions. I will try to continue these blogs into 2011 and pray that they will bless you as they have blessed me. Again, thank you for dropping by and may you have a great holiday season.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Thank-you for your faithfulness!